All work for children to complete is under 'Our School' and the relevant teachers class page. This is in the 'School Closure Work' section. This is updated every Thursday.
I am Paul Farina and very proud to be headteacher of Clayton Brook Primary.
We are a warm and friendly school, where everyone is valued for their individuality and are nurtured to be happy and successful. We have a very caring and inclusive ethos, providing a safe and nurturing environment where everyone can feel valued and supported. We have high expectations for our children's attainment and their behaviour. Our Clayton Brook Curriculum enables our children to have high aspirations, to believe they can meet those aspirations and achieve whatever future they dream of :- Dream - Believe - Achieve.
We have a dedicated team at Clayton Brook and are very proud of all the children in our school family. We work in partnership with parents, carers, governors and the community to provide the very best education and care we can to ensure our children are safe, happy and their individual needs and interests are met.
I am sure you will find all the information you will need about our wonderful school. However, if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. All the relevant information is on the contact us page or click here to be taken directly to it.
Latest Dates for your Diary 2020 Events
- School closed for Easter holidays06Apr2020
- School re-opens20Apr2020
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- After school clubs start27Apr2020
- SCHOOL IS OPEN TODAY - NOT A BANK HOLIDAY04May2020
- SCHOOL CLOSED - May Bank Holiday - 75th Anniversary of D-Day08May2020
- Please visit Parent's Information- 'Free School Meals Voucher' section to complete the relevant form and see information regarding how to claim your voucher.
- Letter outlining how we can help during these challenging times.
- Update of letters to Parents and children following closure.
- Update of information regarding closure
- Government announcement of closure
At Clayton Brook Primary we offer nursery places for three year old children during the morning. If you are interested in applying for a place please click here and complete the enquiry form.
Paper copies of all the schools published information online can be requested free of charge from the school office.
Baby Brook Nursery
Baby Brook, which is situated at our site, offer full time Nursery provision for newborn children up to four year olds. If you are interested in a place for your child please click here.